Harmony
Welcome to the forum for our RPG, Harmony!
Please note that there are certain forums you can't see unless you achieve certain ranks.
So please log in or register today!
Harmony
Welcome to the forum for our RPG, Harmony!
Please note that there are certain forums you can't see unless you achieve certain ranks.
So please log in or register today!
Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you need Harmony, check out the Enclosed Instruction Book.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ChatBox

I had no idea what I gotten myself into.

Go down 
+5
Lugia132
Yuchikuto
L-rM
SpOnGeY101
Red
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Red

Warning Bar :
I had no idea what I gotten myself into. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I had no idea what I gotten myself into. Right_bar_bleue

I had no idea what I gotten myself into. Empty
PostSubject: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:25 pm

I honestly don't feel right "being here".

Sides' I've devoted my studies into the musical arts(better than hanging around the YMCA) so vice-versa, computer when it hits summer time will probably be timed er something. My mom gets serious about my hang time online so I won't contribute or anything very well. Plus, I need to keep in check with some of my personal projects so I'll take my leave.

It's been a good run for more than three days, hell I'm surprised I can even talk to you guys now. I have to do an essay for my final exam.

Goodbye and good luck with the RPG.
-Red

ps.

Screw the guy with the bad jokes(you know who you are).

pps.

I will demote thyself.
Back to top Go down
SpOnGeY101
~The SpOnGiEsT~
SpOnGeY101

Warning Bar :
I had no idea what I gotten myself into. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I had no idea what I gotten myself into. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Sad face
Back to top Go down
L-rM
3rd Fist of Harmony
L-rM

Warning Bar :
I had no idea what I gotten myself into. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I had no idea what I gotten myself into. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:27 pm

;^; This angers the L
Back to top Go down
Yuchikuto

Yuchikuto

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:31 pm

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. I'LL MISS YOU.

BTW I was the one changing the scrollie with the roleplaying RPG thing. I didn't know it pissed you off so bad, although I got quite the big laugh outta it :3.

Kbaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiai
*explodes*

*sips Coke*

... WHO WILL ASK ME HOW DO I DO IT!? WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!
Back to top Go down
Lugia132

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Don't forget to keep in touch with Brawl, bro.
We need to scrap a bit more often in the summer, for the lulz. :3
Back to top Go down
cav10281

Warning Bar :
I had no idea what I gotten myself into. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100I had no idea what I gotten myself into. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Bai.
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:18 am

No! Not this again!
Back to top Go down
Leo85

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:55 am

And lugia just posted to remember him to brawl with him. >_>
Bye Red.

Last edited by Leo85 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L-rM
3rd Fist of Harmony
L-rM

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:15 am

Leo85 wrote:
And lugia just post to remember him to brawl with him. >_>
Bye Red.
What?
Back to top Go down
Leo85

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:18 pm

L-rM wrote:
Leo85 wrote:
And lugia just post to remember him to brawl with him. >_>
Bye Red.
What?
*Fixes post*
Back to top Go down
L-rM
3rd Fist of Harmony
L-rM

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:22 pm

Leo85 wrote:
And lugia just posted to Remind* him to brawl with him. >_>
Bye Red.
Back to top Go down
yoh

yoh

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Lugia132 wrote:
Is that all you think about......?
Back to top Go down
Yuchikuto

Yuchikuto

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:28 pm

yoh wrote:
Lugia132 wrote:
Is that all you think about......?

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Lugia132

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Problem?
Back to top Go down
SpOnGeY101
~The SpOnGiEsT~
SpOnGeY101

Warning Bar :
I had no idea what I gotten myself into. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I had no idea what I gotten myself into. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Actually, yes. Thats a dick move, Lugia.
Back to top Go down
Lugia132

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:57 pm

SpOnGeY101 wrote:
And?
Really, why do you care so much about what I think? (As in you, Leo. Quit your complaining, it's so annoying, seriously.)

Last edited by Lugia132 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpOnGeY101
~The SpOnGiEsT~
SpOnGeY101

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Lugia132 wrote:
SpOnGeY101 wrote:
And?
Really, why do you care so much about what I think?
Because you really sounded like you didn't even care he had to go?
Back to top Go down
Lugia132

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:00 pm

SpOnGeY101 wrote:
Lugia132 wrote:
SpOnGeY101 wrote:
And?
Really, why do you care so much about what I think?
Because you really sounded like you didn't even care he had to go?
Why? He never really left, it was my way of saying for us to keep in touch even though he left.
And like Yuchi mentioned before many times, you don't need to make a big deal out of it, especially when you can still talk to them on stuff such as XAT.
Back to top Go down
Yuchikuto

Yuchikuto

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Lugia132 wrote:
And like Yuchi mentioned before many times, you don't need to make a big deal out of it, especially when you can still talk to them on stuff such as XAT.

You still sounded like a dick.
Back to top Go down
Lugia132

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Yuchikuto wrote:
Lugia132 wrote:

You still sounded like a dick.
Wasn't my intention.
lrn2interpret
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had no idea what I gotten myself into.   I had no idea what I gotten myself into. Empty

Back to top Go down

I had no idea what I gotten myself into.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harmony :: Hello! And goodbye! :: Departures-
Jump to: